Forums » Sports

Elk Grove PAL DUKES Football Sign-Ups

This topic has been closed.
    • 228 posts
    February 9, 2011 5:08:15 PM PST

2011 Season registrations now open!

Early Bird(ends 3-11-11): Football-$75/Cheer-$65 (plus uniform/tourney fees)

Regular Registration prices(ends 7-8-11): Football-$125/Cheer-$85 (plus uniform/tourney fees)

Late Registration(after 7-8-11): Football-$150/Cheer-$125 (plus uniform/tourney fees) 

www.elkgrovepaldukes.com

The "Dukes", named after one of EGPD's K9s who passed away on duty, strive to provide the lowest cost, highest quality program in the region. Our goal is to get our participants together with responsible members of the community and build the mentoring relationships that help produce productive, responsible citizens. And if we win a few football games along the way......we aren't complaining!

A proud member of American Youth Football's official NorCal Conference, the DUKES play teams from around the Sacramento area and have a shot every year at the AYF National Championships in Florida! 

A positive message....a winning tradition....become a DUKE and join the Black and Gold movement!

• 228 posts
    February 9, 2011 5:10:34 PM PST
    Sorry for bad link.  Her is the website:

www.elkgrovepaldukes.com

• 228 posts
    March 5, 2011 2:27:37 PM PST
    Early Bird registration extended until 4-9-11.  Take advantage now!

Midgets are no weight limit this year!
    • 205 posts
    March 6, 2011 9:33:36 AM PST
    What are the age limits?
    • 319 posts
    March 8, 2011 8:46:33 AM PST
    Good luck this year...I hope you  SLAM Oak Grove!
    • 228 posts
    March 9, 2011 6:05:13 AM PST

Age limits are 5-15 years old.

And yeah coach....we beat a couple of thier teams last year.  They are definitetly good though.

• 28 posts
    March 28, 2011 11:23:56 PM PDT
    I hope you guys have a great season. I judge the season by did my son learn anything and did he have fun. Some of the Football programs  in Elk Grove are coaches ego's gone wild and the question is  WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE  40 TO 0 AND WE STILL HAVE ALL STARTERS IN. Our son plays alot but I see no justification other than cheating kids out of playing time  for the coach to look good. I would have liked to see a new program when he was younger ... Good luck
    • 228 posts
    April 9, 2011 7:52:31 AM PDT
    Yes Marg.  You are right on.  The DUKES are all about teaching kids to be good citizens as well as good football players.  We emphasize tolerance and do not put winning above every child's enjoyment.  Sure, there are starters and non-starters just like in life, but everyone gets to participate.  And I make sure our coaches work dilligently to bring the skill level of new or less skilled players up to a point where they can contribute and feel good about it.  My PeeWee coaches took a team that had 18 of 27 first year players last year and went 7-1 and won the regional tounament in Las Vegas.  They represented Elk Grove very well and I was extremely proud.  Looking forward to a great sophmore season!

FYI

$75 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL EXTENDED TO APRIL 30th
    • 228 posts
    April 9, 2011 8:02:08 AM PDT
    Dukes Cadets

DUKES CADETS