Forums » Home & Garden

Leather Sofa

This topic has been closed.
    • 618 posts
    January 23, 2011 1:25:59 PM PST
    I am looking for a good quality leather sofa.  Does anyone have a favorite store they would recommend? 
    Anyone have experience with Lazy Boy?
    • 924 posts
    January 23, 2011 4:06:13 PM PST
    We bought a new chair from Lazy Boy a couple years back.  Picked out the upholstry and now...sorry to say my butt is almost as big as the chair seat...because I spend sooo much time in it.  I am short and needed something not too tall or over stuffed and big.  I love my Lazy Boy chair. 
    Service was great -helpful but not pushy...And didn't take too long to receive the finished product. 
    We also have two Lazy Boy sofa's which we spend a lot of time in...and love also.  We feel like with our purchase we received superb furniture, both in looks and mechanics.  Happy shopping and good luck.
    • 280 posts
    January 23, 2011 6:12:08 PM PST
    My wife and i just bought a new leather sofa and love seat from Naturewood out on Hyw 50 and Folsom. They have a very good selection, Excellent quality and very good sales people. Not pushy, very knowlegeable. We bought them last weekend during their "no sales tax" sale, saved us about 350.00. They delivered them within 1 week. They look great!
    • 452 posts
    January 23, 2011 8:50:15 PM PST
    If you are looking for  a reclining sofa, I would look at a brand called Flexsteel. American made with quality materials and because I sat on a lot of different makes and models at many stores recently, they seem to be the most comfortable.
    They have a few at American Furniture, McCreery's, Naturewood and I think theres one model at Furniture USA.
    January 24, 2011 7:54:49 AM PST
    We looked at the place near Red Robin (is that Lazy Boy?) and for a leather sectional they wanted $10,000.00
    Yes, thousand.  We ended up getting one at Macy's and they had a great selection.  Also, check Costco if you are a member.  They have great prices and great service. We got a recliner chair from them years ago.
    • 618 posts
    January 24, 2011 7:35:36 PM PST
    We checked out Flexsteel's sofas at Naturewood and went to LazyBoy and checked out their reclining sofas.  Rather like the LazyBoy, but will also be checking out Macy's.  I have been checking online about consumer complaints and it seems like just about every brand has some sort of consumer complaints against them.
    • 1108 posts
    January 24, 2011 9:42:00 PM PST
    I bought 2 good leather chairs from Lazy Boy when they closed their South Sac Store, and considering their cost, I don't think they have held up as well as they should.  Leather is supposed to last longer than fabric, and I'm not sure these 2 are going to make it.  I will probably go to Naturewood next time.  All our Naturewood furniture has held up amazingly well.  Flexisteel is supposed to be one of the best brands.
    January 16, 2012 4:01:58 AM PST
    Looking to buy LEATHER SOFAS ONLINE? Sofas Online UK is THE place for comparing leather sofas including contemporary leather sofas and traditional leather sofas. Leather Sofas Online
    • 1133 posts
    January 22, 2012 10:27:15 AM PST
    We just bought a leather sofa and loveseat from Furniture USA on Mack Rd. Both have recliners in them so we have 4 recliners. I was shocked at the quality and I was not sure. But it is wearing real well.
    February 8, 2012 3:39:43 AM PST
    Sofas come in all different types and sizes, and narrowing down the selection can seem like a mammoth task. Decorating your home sweet home with the furniture of your taste is every man and woman’s dream. Not every day you get the chance to build or buy a home and by God’s grace NOT everyone get the opportunity to own a home or house either. Leather Sofas Online
    March 5, 2012 4:14:57 AM PST
    Leathersofas is the longest lasting and most durable upholstery material you can get–perfect for any room of your home or office. It is the strongest upholstery material known to man and will withstand the rigors of daily life, including children and pets. Although the initial investment of quality leather may be more than fabric upholstery, leather is actually your best value in the long run as it outlasts fabric. Leather Sofas Online
    • 618 posts
    March 20, 2012 12:03:29 AM PDT
    We bought our Flexsteel Sofa online, received it 4 weeks later, saved about $800.00
    http://www.savvyleathersofas.com/product/leather-living-sofas/sofa/dylan-leather-sofa-by-flexsteel.aspx